Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday....In a Nut Shell

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter like my family did. The day started Saturday night when the Easter Bunny left the 2 baskets for the girls, the look on Madisyn's face when she saw them on Sunday morning was priceless! Daddy thought it would be fun to let Madisyn help with the eggs this year, So they proceeded into the kitchen to do the eggs, The only thing I remember is the PURPLE hands Madisyn came in to show me....OMG I thought we would never get it off, Thank god for her pool because that is what she did next was ride her horse and swim in her pool. Later in the Afternoon we went over to my sisters where my whole family met and we had a Easter Egg hunt and a very nice dinner. We had a wonderful Easter 2009 as a family of 4 .......

The Easter Bunny came...2009



Madisyn's basket from Grandparents on the Reaver side so we just added our gifts to it!


Madisyn getting up to see what the Bunny brought


She was so Happy


We LOVE this little girl


Time to color the eggs


She absolutly LOVED this part


Now the part Mommy freaked on.....Purple Hands


Horsey Time...
(Grandpa Reaver found this on the side of the road)
SCORE


Pool Time


Now at my Sisters hunting Easter Eggs...She really enjoyed it this year


More Eggs....


Look Mommy what I found...She found the most at 15


Princess P....Bright eyed and bushy tailed, I love our smocked dress we found at a yard sale saturday, We scored 37 named brand outfits for $50!!!


Full picture of the Smocked Dress


We hope everyone had a HAPPY EASTER, We sure did

6 comments:

Our Little Prince said...

It looks like everyone had a great time. I love all the photos. How all is well?

Shelby said...

How sweet. I bet there may be some jealous people with that pool pic. We will get over there to see you one of these days!!!

Alleen said...

They are both so beautiful!! Looks like a wonderful day!

Maria and Family said...

I am just thrilled for you!!! I am sorry it took me so long to find out :) what a lil beaty she is :)

Robyn said...

Your girls are beautiful!! Looks like you had a wonderful Easter!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Precious pictures. Glad you had such a happy Easter and we are so happy for the Reaver family! You had a special treat hop in. Let me know if you need baby girl clothes. I will send them to you. I have 0-12 months mostly new with tags.