Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Madisyn, We love you

We can't believe our Baby girl is 3 years old....



In the Miami Airport Feb.2007 coming home


Madisyn just over a year old....


Angel Baby getting close to 2


Princess Turns 2


And miss NO camera at age 3, We can't not believe it...



Today I have thought a lot about Madisyn's birth mom and how she must of felt today. But in my heart I know that she knows how much Madisyn is loved and cared for. She turned 3 today and tomorrow we will have her birthday celebration, SO stay tuned for Birthday Pics.....

We love you to the moon and back Madisyn and remember you can do whatever you wanna do!

6 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

Happy Birthday! what a great day! I love birthdays it such a great day for celebration. have fun!

MICHELLE said...

Happy Birthday to a beautiful little girl.

Angie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISYN!!!! I can't wait to see birthday pictures!

Robyn said...

Beautiful pics!! Happy Birthday Madisyn!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Madisyn. She is such a doll! I can't believe our babies are 3. Feels like we were just going through their adoption. Look at them now.

Amy said...

I can't believe she is 3 already either. I remember the day we met when you were all waiting for your babies to come home.